Online giving is a safe and easy way to support the ministries of Blue Springs Church of the Nazarene. This system enables you to support the church by making a one-time contribution or establishing a recurring contribution.
Giving Through Pushpay Website
Pushpay is the financial service that collects your tithes and offerings and deposits them into our bank account. When you click the “Donate with Pushpay” button, you will be redirected to their secure website so you can make your donation to Blue Springs Nazarene.
You can choose a one-time gift or a recurring gift when connected to the Pushpay site, as well as create your own personal account based on your mobile phone number or email address. You can also download the Android or iOS Pushpay app to your smartphone from the website.
Getting Started with Pushpay in 3 Simple Steps
- Create a username
- Provide contact and bank information
- Indicate the amount, frequency (one-time or recurring) and designation for your gift
If you prefer, you can simply text bsfnaz to 77977 to access the Pushpay website and donate from any smartphone.
Giving Through Pushpay App
The Pushpay App is the quickest way to make a donation.
Download the App from the Store
- Download the Pushpay App using one of the badges above.
- Open the Pushpay App (tap “Allow” if prompted to allow the Pushpay App to access your location)
- Enter your mobile number and click Next
- If you’ve used Pushpay before and have an account, you’ll be prompted to enter your Password. Click Next and set your 4 digit Passcode. You’ll need to enter it twice for verification.
- You’ll receive a text with a confirmation number. Enter that number at the prompt.
Adding a Payment Method
- Open the Pushpay App and sign-in if necessary.
- Tap the top left menu icon or More.
- Tap Payment Methods.
- Click add and select whether you would like to add a card or bank account.
- Scan your card or complete all fields, click Next/Done
Making a Donation
- Open the Pushpay App and search for Blue Springs Nazarene. Tap the star to make it a Favorite.
- Enter your personal information, choose a password and create a 4 digit passcode
- Enter the desired Payment Method and amount. Some cards can be entered with your device’s camera
- Enter your Passcode or use Touch ID to approve, and you’re done. You will receive an email receipt for your donation.
Simplicity – You will not need to remember if you gave this month or send in your offering checks when you are out of town.
Security – Online giving is more secure than giving with a check in that an electronic gift can’t be lost or stolen.
No Distractions – Instead of needing to worry about writing your contribution check during the service, you can be fully engaged with the worship experience, knowing that you have already given your offering.
Helping Our Church – Online contributions require less processing from our administrative staff since the information is logged and deposited automatically.
How can we give?
At Blue Springs Nazarene we have several ways that you can give to God’s work through your tithes and offerings. You can give by check on Sundays, you can mail a check to our offices, you can give online or you can schedule an automatic draft.
Is it safe to give online?
Absolutely. In many ways giving online is safer than writing a check because an electronic gift cannot be lost or stolen.
What types of bank accounts can I give from?
You can give online from your checking account, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or American Express. Please know that the online giving does not make a distinction regarding a debit card or a credit card.
Are there any fees involved with giving online?
Not to you. You will not pay any fees with an online gift. In addition, online gifts are a more cost efficient way for the church to process donations.
Can I make a one-time contribution?
Yes. The system allows you the option of either making a one-time contribution or setting up a recurring contribution. For a one-time contribution, you can designate that the contribution should be made immediately or, for both one-time and recurring contributions, you can schedule the contributions to come out of your bank account on the date you specify.
If I want to set-up a recurring gift, what are my options for frequency of my gift?
For recurring gifts, you have the option of giving weekly, twice a month, every two weeks or once a month
Can I change my personal information or the amount or the frequency of my gift once I have set it up?
Yes. You can change or cancel your contribution at any time before the date of your next contribution. Simply log into Pushpay using your user name and password and make the necessary changes.
Can I use a debit card?
You can use a debit check card with the Visa or MasterCard logo.
Will I still receive regular contribution statements from the church?
Yes. The church will continue to send year-end contribution statements to your address on file for tax purposes.
When will contributions be taken from my account?
Contributions will be taken from your specified bank account within 48 business hours of the date you requested. This timeframe allows time for the contribution to process through your bank and the church’s bank. If the date of your contribution falls on a weekend or a holiday, the transaction will be initiated on the next banking day.
How will I know that I set up my gift correctly?
Immediately after submitting your contribution, you will receive an e-mail verifying your contribution.